Thrustmaster is proud to launch its first multi-platform magnetic pedals to feature a brake pedal that incorporates “Load Cell” technology, for ultra-precise braking in racing games.
Thrustmaster's famous patented H.E.A.R.T (HallEffect AccuRate Technology) system offers runners the opportunity to experience incredibly realistic sensations, thanks to magnetic sensors that allow up to 16-bit resolution.
Versatile and stable, T-LCM Pedals offer users important benefits when running: the pedals can be adjusted; a set of 6 springs allows a multitude of adjustment options; the unit incorporates non-slip 100% metallic materials; and the pedal settings (dead zones and electronic force [Brake Force]) can be adjusted using the included software.
This product is compatible with PC (Windows 10/8/7), as well as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles.
Compatible with PC (via USB) on Windows 10/8/7 with all racing wheels on the market. In PC games (using the USB cable), the resolution of the T-LCM Pedals is 16 bits per pedal. Compatible with PS4 and Xbox One consoles with Thrustmaster T-GT, T300, T150, TS-XW, TX and TMX racing wheels. On PS4 and Xbox One games (using the RJ12 cable), the resolution of the T-LCM Pedals is 12 bits per pedal.
- Magnetic sensor technology, without contacts or potentiometers, for unlimited life and optimum precision.
- “Load Cell” force sensor technology: up to 100kg of pressure, to exert the perfect amount of stopping power.
- Adjustable mechanical braking force thanks to the set of 6 springs included with the pedals, to make multiple quick adjustments.
- Independently adjustable pedals (height, spacing and incline) to optimize gaming comfort according to user preferences.
- The calibration software allows the adjustment of the braking force, plus the dead zones of the 3 pedals.